Want the opportunity to join our successful winning team? We are always interested in hearing from the best people in the market.
Redbrick Properties have commenced the search for the next member of our winning team - we are looking for a Lettings Co-ordinator to drive the company forward into the next stage of growth.The successful candidate with have great organization skills and attention to detail.
What does the role involve?
- Reaching out to our tenants and landlords- at the core of our brand is communication with our clients - in person, on the phone, by email, text and using social media.
- Handling cleint queries efficiently- dealing with enquiries from tenants and landlords to make sure their needs are met accurately and in a timely fashion, ability to go that extra mile.
- Tenant Application & Contract Signing Stage- ensuring our prospective tenants are given a smooth ride during the signing stage, by listening to their needs and responding effectively.
- Property Management- Making sure property regulations are met and well maintained, offering a high level of service to our landlords
- Office Administration -Working in a diarized manner, delagating tasks and following up on these to ensure consistancy and quality of delivery.
- Operational Tasks-Regular communication with the Company Directors, to ensure our systems/structures are robust.
Who are we looking for?
- Attention to detail- perhaps the most important factor in our search, prospective candidates must have a flair for the detail. Our work is life-changing for our tenants and it's important we get it right.
- Personable nature- people are at the core of our business, the right person for the job has bags of energy, positive and cares about people. We're looking for someone who can talk to anyone.
- Interest in technology- we're at the forefront of tech in our industry, which is changing fast and moving online - so applicants need to be passionate about emerging technologies.
- Positve Staff Engagement- We're searching for someone who can strike the right balance at work, we look for qualities such as enthusiasm, inspiration & confidnece. These qualities are required when it comes to delegating tasks and motivating staff
- Lives the brand- at Redbrick we're passionate about our brand - 'The Lettings Label'. We pride ourselves on a commitment to high standards, modern image and fresh approach. A person who likes to get the most out of life.
- Solutions not problems- every day is different in this business, and throws up new challenges - so the perfect candidate finds positive ways to deal with them as they arise
- What Next? That's simple - if you're interested in becoming our next Lettings Co-ordinator, simply email your CV to our Director Mark Phillipson (email@example.com) with a short covering letter giving reasons why you think you could work successfully alongside Redbrick's brand and ethos.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous letting experience but not essential, bottom line we are looking for some one with excellent organizational skills, driven and the ability to communicate in a professional and enthusiastic manner. Deadline for Applications 1/8/2018.
If you would like to join our successful winning team, we are always interested in hearing from the best people in the market.
At Redbrick Properties every member of the lettings team really does make a difference. We're keen to reward hard work and commitment, and value every opinion that our members of staff have on the company, as we recognize that our staff are our greatest asset.
Our continued success and ensuing growth is ultimately down to our staff, and we are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to take our business to the next level. Even if we are not currently recruiting, it’s always great to receive a CV from an eager individual looking for a career within Redbrick Properties.
Interested in a job with Redbrick Properties? Contact us to let us know.