So What Sets Us Apart From The Next Letting Agent?
Four Times ESTAS Award Winners
Since 2012 we have won four ESTAS Awards, a demonstration of our sustained focus on customer service. In April 2016 we received a Gold Award for the Best Letting Agents in Yorkshire with a positive feedback score of 99.39% from our Tenants, and 99.49% from our Landlords.
Improving the customer experience is the primary reason we gather feedback, and the ESTAS Awards are a great platform for this; allowing us to offer an unparalleled service that keeps our landlords and tenants coming back.
We intertwine product development with this customer feedback and ultimately - coupled with Redbrick Properties being early adapters of change - means we are reaping strong competitive advantages as a result.
The awards determine the best estate and letting agents in the UK through research carried out among clients who are asked a series of questions about the service they have received from their agent, over 30,000 questionnaires were completed by customers during the 2016 competition.
It is this feedback that allows us to listen, adapt, innovate and improve.
Between 01/01/2016 to 30/04/2016 our website served 57,562 sessions. So where is all this traffic coming from?
Social Media - A considerable 36.7% of traffic is directed to our website from Social Media.
- We interact with prospective tenants on a daily basis through Social Media, promoting our brand and properties at the click of a button on a platform our target market uses 24/7.
- With over 10,400 likes on Facebook and a Review Score of 4.4/5 stars we have built a considerable amount of trust in our brand.
- Our other Social Media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest are consistently building a strong following on a daily basis.
Organic Search - Website visits from search engines account for 34.7% of our new tenants.
- Great Google listings and brand exposure plays a huge part in this. Clients are actively searching us out - our brand building is working.
- We foster our reputation with a strict working charter, multi award winning status, Limited Edition properties and unparalleled service levels.
Direct Traffic - A considerable 23.7% of new tenants go direct to our website, not by accident - we drive them there.
- Our unique custom built website application has 2350 prospective and current tenants signed up at the time of writing. These aren't on a generic marketing list, they are real people in our target market who are looking for property.
- We keep them engaged through content marketing and instant messaging - since February 2016 the system has sent 45,113 emails to this user base.
- Our tenant users are kept informed about interesting blog posts, properties matching their preferences, instant messages and the status of their tenancy application.
We spent a good part of last year developing a Landlord Log-In Portal where landlords could gain access to valuable information relating to their properties. By logging-in and setting up a profile on our website our landlords benefit from:
- The ability to watch their property Tenancy Online Application progress in real-time from cradle to grave with access to information such as their tenants details, guarantor details, credit checks, references, and payment details.
- Regular updates on property legislation and regulations.
- Guest blogs of interest and value from fellow landlords and industry experts.
- Access to the Hot Properties section, revealing which properties are receiving the most hits on the website.
We have invested heavily in our branding and website attracting quality landlords and properties, propagating a cycle of great service delivery.
- In 2015 we introduced our Limited Edition range marketing our landlords' most sought after and stylish properties in their best possible light.
- Furthermore, we take the best photographs of any letting agent in Leeds to give our landlords the best chance of maximising viewings and reducing voids.