Following the Prime Minister's recent announcement, and news that we will be entering another national lockdown, we wanted to let our customers know we are still here for you.
The property industry has been allowed to continue trading, meaning that people can buy, sell, rent and move during these difficult times.
How Redbrick Properties is operating:
- Whilst most of our team are working remotely, at least one will always be office based
- Feel free to come in and see us, on an appointment basis only
- We're prioritising 360° Virtual Viewings (and they're rather amazing) over physical viewings
- Physical Viewings are possible as a very last resort, under Government guidelines only
- We're still carrying out maintenance where necessary, under Government guidelines only
- Managed tenants must use FixFlo to report any maintenance queries
- If you have a property to let, please contact Joy Gray in the first instance on 07540418133
- If any of our tenants have tested positive for C-19 or are self isolating, please inform us
- Please use the website Message Board should our landlords or tenants wish to get in contact
The safety of our customers and team is our number one priority, but we are also wanting to make sure our service level to you, our customers, remains high.