Redbrick are fast approaching our busy student lettings season, with our prospective tenants gearing up for the 2016/2017 academic year. So we're on the lookout for temporary lettings negotiators to help us navigate through November, December and January.
Typically the hours are 11am until 5pm, although we can be flexible around your timetable. The hourly pay is above the minimum wage and you'll also earn bonuses when you let a property.
It's a great way to top-up your loans on a short-term basis. If you know anyone who might be interested, please share this post.
What does the role involve?
- Contacting our tenants - at the core of our brand is communication with our clients - in person, on the phone, by email, text and using social media.
- Handling enquiries efficiently - dealing with enquiries from prospective tenants, to make sure their needs are met quickly and viewings are booked accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Perfect viewings - ensuring our prospective tenants see the properties that fit their needs, and have everything they need to make a decision. So your own car is essential.
Who are we looking for?
- Attention to detail - perhaps the most important factor in our search, prospective candidates must have a flair for the detail. Our work is life-changing for our tenants and it's important we get it right.
- Personable nature - people are at the core of our business, the right person for the job has bags of energy, positive and cares about people. We're looking for someone who can talk to anyone.
- Interest in technology - we're at the forefront of tech in our industry, which is changing fast and moving online - so applicants need to be passionate about emerging technologies.
- Keen negotiator - much of our work consists of building a sustainable relationship between our tenants and landlords, so we're searching for someone who can strike the right balance and keep both sides happy.
Redbrick Properties are based in the centre of Headingley, and provide services across the North West of Leeds. With supermarkets, banks, hair salons and pretty much everything else on the doorstep - it's a great place to nip out for lunch.
That's simple - if you're interested in the role, simply email your CV to our Director Mark Phillipson with a couple of hundred words giving reasons why you think you could work successfully alongside Redbrick's brand and ethos.
Please send you email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application closing date Monday 15th November 2015.