Fancy Earning Some Cash Around Your Studies?
Posted by Matt on 31st October 2017
We're fast approaching the busy student lettings season, with our prospective tenants gearing up for the 2018/2019 academic year. So we're on the lookout for temporary lettings negotiators to help us navigate through November, December and January.
Typically the hours are 11am until 5pm, although we can be flexible around your timetable. The hourly pay is good and you'll also earn bonuses when you let a property.
It's a great way to top-up your loans on a short-term basis. If you know anyone who might be interested, please share this post.
What does the role involve?
- Contacting our tenants - at the core of our brand is communication with our clients - in person, on the phone, by email, text and using social media.
- Handling enquiries efficiently - dealing with enquiries from prospective tenants, to make sure their needs are met quickly and viewings are booked accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Perfect viewings - ensuring our prospective tenants see the properties that fit their needs, and have everything they need to make a decision. So your own car is essential.
Who are we looking for?
- Attention to detail - perhaps the most important factor in our search, prospective candidates must have a flair for the detail. Our work is life-changing for our tenants and it's important we get it right.
- Personable nature - people are at the core of our business, the right person for the job has bags of energy, positive and cares about people. We're looking for someone who can talk to anyone.
- Interest in technology - we're at the forefront of tech in our industry, which is changing fast and moving online - so applicants need to be passionate about emerging technologies.
- Keen negotiator - much of our work consists of building a sustainable relationship between our tenants and landlords, so we're searching for someone who can strike the right balance and keep both sides happy.
Redbrick Properties are based in the centre of Headingley, and provide services across the North West of Leeds. With supermarkets, banks, hair salons and pretty much everything else on the doorstep - it's a great place to nip out for lunch.
That's simple - if you're interested in the role, simply email email@example.com
Redbrick Properties was established back in 2002 and since then has gone from strength to strength building up a fine portfolio of residential properties along the way.
We could never be accused of being a faceless agency as both Mark and I still work front-line in the office along side our experienced and capable staff.