Want to join our successful winning team as a Lettings Negotiator?
Posted by Mark on 4th May 2016
Want the opportunity to join our successful winning team? We are always interested in hearing from the best people in the market.
Redbrick Properties have started the search for the next member of our award winning team - we have created a new position within the company of a Lettings Negotiator to drive the company forward into the next stage of growth. This dynamic front line team member will be responsible for generating viewings and converting them to signings, with a focus on great communication and attention to detail. What does the role involve?
- Reaching out to our tenants and landlords - at the core of our brand is communication with our clients - in person, on the phone, by email, text and using social media.
- Handling client queries efficiently - dealing with enquiries from tenants and landlords to make sure their needs are met accurately and in a timely fashion, ability to go that extra mile.
- Handling enquiries efficiently - dealing with enquiries from prospective tenants, to make sure their needs are met quickly and viewings are booked accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Perfect viewings - ensuring our prospective tenants see the properties that fit their needs, and have everything they need to make a decision. So a driving licence is essential.
- Tenant Application & Contract Signing Stage - ensuring our prospective tenants are given a smooth ride during the signing stage, by listening to their needs and responding effectively.
- Property Management - Making sure property regulations are met and well maintained, offering a high level of service to our landlords
- Office Administration - Working in a diarized manner, delegating tasks and following up on these to ensure consistency and quality of delivery.
Who are we looking for?
- Attention to detail - perhaps the most important factor in our search, prospective candidates must have a flair for the detail. Our work is life-changing for our tenants and it's important we get it right.
- Personable nature - people are at the core of our business, the right person for the job has bags of energy, positive and cares about people. We're looking for someone who can talk to anyone.
- Interest in technology - we're at the forefront of tech in our industry, which is changing fast and moving online - so applicants need to be passionate about emerging technologies.
- Positve Staff Engagement - We're searching for someone who can strike the right balance at work, we look for qualities such as enthusiasm, inspiration & confidnece. These qualities are required when it comes to delegating tasks and motivating staff
- Lives the brand - at Redbrick we're passionate about our brand - 'The Lettings Label'. We pride ourselves on a commitment to high standards, modern image and fresh approach. A person who likes to get the most out of life.
- Solutions not problems - every day is different in this business, and throws up new challenges - so the perfect candidate finds positive ways to deal with them as they arise.
Location - Redbrick Properties are based in the centre of Headingley, and provide services across the North West of Leeds. With supermarkets, banks, hair salons and pretty much everything else on the doorstep - it's a great place to nip out for lunch.
The Company - Our dedication to the highest possible levels of service – to both our landlords and tenants – sets us apart from the competition. As a result, we're experiencing sustained growth and expansion. This vacancy represents an opportunity for the right candidate to jump on board and grow with the company.To deliver our brand proposition – we reflect ‘The Lettings Label’ internally, understanding that the key to an excellent service is a best-in-class programe of staff mentoring, training and appraisal. Therefore our staff training and development processes are of the highest priority to the business.We are keen to reward someone with commitment and drive.
What Next? - That's simple - if you're interested in becoming our next Lettings Negotiator , simply email your CV to our Director Mark Phillipson with a couple of hundred words giving reasons why you think you could work successfully alongside Redbrick's brand and ethos.The successful candidate will ideally have previous letting experience but not essential, bottom line we are looking for some one with excellent organizational skills, driven and the ability to communicate in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
Deadline - Noon Tuesday 31st May 2016
Redbrick Properties over the years has been rewarding in the sense that with the correct vision you can formulate your aspirations, as long as you have an on-going business plan and a dedicated business partner Matt.
Over ten years in as director of Redbrick I’m as passionate as the first day when we picked up keys for our first lease, a first floor office above our good friends, Castlehill Estate Agents.