If you are dissatisfied with the service of your current Letting Agent, and feel it’s time for a change to a new Letting Agent, then now would be a great time to get in contact with Redbrick Properties.
In a recent survey of our managed landlords, 100% responded by saying they would recommend our services to a friend or colleague – what’s more, over 50% of respondents gave us a 10!
Double ESTAS Award Winners
Redbrick Properties (Leeds) Ltd have won awards at the National Estate and Letting Agent Awards (ESTA’s) for the last two years running. These awards are based on landlord feedback only and in the 2013 Awards we achieved a 98.2% positive feedback score.
In the words of Phil Spencer whom hosted the Awards, the ESTAS are “not awarded for a well written submission and some nice glossy photos – they’re decided by your harshest critic - the public”.
This is what some of our current landlords have to say about us in a recent poll:
- “The switch over from my old letting agent was seamless, it’s a move I should of done years ago, my rents are up and maintenance costs down.”
- “Redbrick Properties have consistently provided me with an excellent all-encompassing management service. I opted for fully managed, one less thing to worry about and well worth it!”
- “Couldn’t have asked for more...Redbrick Properties are fab! They have even taken the time to source further investments for me.”
- “Trustworthy, efficient, reliable, and fantastic communication. Everything I need from my agent. Thank you Redbrick Properties.”
- “From all the other Letting Agents that I use, Redbrick Properties provide the best service and value for money.”
- “Having a very demanding job myself, I rely on the agent to keep managing my property hassle free for me which Redbrick Properties do 100%.”
Two Great Reasons for Change
We are currently running an excellent promotional offer for new landlords with one and two bedroom properties:
- 9% FULL MANAGEMENT (ex. VAT)
- £299.00 LET ONLY (ex. VAT)
If you’re thinking of switching letting agent, it’s understandable to be apprehensive – but Redbrick Properties will manage the process on your behalf making the change very simple indeed, so there’s no need to worry.
To speak to one of our directors today, please contact us.