A Search for Excellence
Our Limited Edition Range represents a search for properties which stand a cut above the rest. We're championing the high-spec, innovative properties in the market to present a range of interesting properties to our most discerning tenants.
A number of factors are balanced against each other in the decision to raise a property to the Limited Edition Range:
- Professional interior design
- High spec modern facilities
- Properties with real character or heritage
- Excellent value for money
- Super-fast broadband included
- Number of bathrooms and en suite
- Included TVs and other electrical devices
- Desirable locations
How Can You Become a Limited Edition Landlord?
To represent the highest level of integrity to our tenants, Limited Edition status is earned on the merits of the property alone - it's not a purchasable, value-added service that we provide to our landlords. This status can only be earned by investing in the property to meet our exacting standards for this range.
If your property does not feature in the Limited Edition Range, have a conversation with us about property rejuvenation. We'll help you at every stage of the process, and ensure that your budget is maximised to develop the greatest return on investment.
Once your property has earned Limited Edition status, you can expect the following increased exposure.
How Do We Present our Limited Edition Properties?
Our Limited Edition Range is given the coverage it deserves, in our all marketing materials:
- Listed in our Limited Edition - listed in an area of our website dedicated to displaying the range - with a bespoke design to reflect the quality these properties represent. We've accentuated the design of our main website with Art Deco influences and a dark colour scheme, to emphasise the knockout photography on display.
- Limited Edition Single Property View - the Art Deco page design is carried through to the actual listing of the property, to again make the most of the imagery on offer and reflect the quality of the property. Wherever the property appears on our website. A notice is displayed on the property to emphasise that it meets our seal of approval.
- Emphasised in our Regular Search Results - not only do our Limited Edition Range display in our regular professional and student search results, but a Limited Edition banner is also applied to emphasise these properties in the results.
- Limited Edition To Let Board - where we are allowed to place a To Let board by local regulations, properties in this range have a dedicated signage reflecting the Limited Edition branding.
- Increased Visibility in Social Media - although we market each of our properties through social media channels, our Limited Edition Range gain increased exposure, in the form of paid advertisements and property spotlights.
- Service Excellence - each of our Limited Edition Range is managed concierge-style by a senior contact within Redbrick Properties to deliver the highest level of service excellence.
Take the first step to becoming a Limited Edition Landlord today
Call Redbrick Director Mark Phillipson on 07939 513 214