Would you relish the opportunity to join our successful winning team as a Property Co-Ordinator?
At Redbrick Properties every member of the lettings team really does make a difference. We're keen to reward hard work and commitment, and value every opinion that our members of staff have on the company, as we recognize that our staff are our greatest asset.
Our continued success and ensuing growth is ultimately down to our staff, and we are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to take our business to the next level.
We are currently looking for a Property Co-Ordinator to join the team in our Headingley office.
Who are we looking for?
As our company grows, it’s becoming more and more important to define the Redbrick Properties Core Values from which we develop our culture, brand and business strategy. We want to ensure that everyone in the team is on the same page and acting consistently with what we want Redbrick Properties to be all about.
Who we are looking for is far more important than what we are looking for, and our 5 Core Values must resonate with the right candidate for this role.
- BECOME THE SOLUTION
- EXCEED EXPECTATIONS
- STRENGTHEN RELATIONSHIPS
- PURSUE GROWTH & LEARNING
- EMBRACE AND DRIVE CHANGE
The main responsibilities will be:
- Reaching out to our tenants and landlords - at the core of our brand is communication with our clients - in person, on the phone, by email, text and using social media.
- Handling client queries efficiently - dealing with enquiries from tenants and landlords to make sure their needs are met accurately and in a timely fashion whilst displaying an ability to go that extra mile.
- Tenant Application & Contract Signing Stage - ensuring our prospective tenants are given a smooth ride during the signing stage, by listening to their needs and responding effectively.
- Property Maintenance - Responding to and delegating maintenance requests to contractors. Agreeing quotes with landlords, and keeping tenants smiling through delivering a service beyond what they would expect.
- Office Administration -Working in a diarised manner, delegating tasks and following up on these to ensure consistency and quality of delivery.
- Operational Tasks - Regular communication with the Company Directors, to ensure our systems/structures are robust.
What Next? That's simple - if you're interested in becoming our next Property Co-Ordinator, simply email your CV to our Director Mark Phillipson (email@example.com) with a short covering letter giving reasons why you think you could work successfully alongside Redbrick Properties brand and ethos.