Want the opportunity to join our successful winning team? We are always interested in hearing from the best people in the industry.
Redbrick Properties have commenced the search for the next member of our winning team - we have created a new position within the company, a Lettings Co-ordinator to drive the company forward into the next stage of growth. This structured role places emphasis on reporting to the Company Directors. The successful candidate with have great organisation skills and attention to detail. What does the role involve?
- Reaching out to our tenants and landlords - At the core of our brand is communication with our clients - in person, on the phone, by email, text and using social media.
- Handling client queries efficiently - Dealing with enquiries from tenants and landlords to make sure their needs are met accurately and in a timely fashion with the ability to go that extra mile.
- Tenant Application & Contract Signing - Ensuring our prospective tenants are given a smooth ride during the signing process, by listening to their needs and responding effectively.
- Property Management - Ensuring property regulations are met and carried out, thereby offering a high level of service to our landlords.
- Office Administration - Working in a diarised manner, delegating tasks and following up on these to ensure consistency and quality of delivery.
- Managerial Tasks - Regular communication with the Company Directors, to ensure our systems/structures are robust. Reporting back with projects, and suggestions on how to improve company dynamics.
Who are we looking for?
- Attention to detail - Perhaps the most important factor in our search, prospective candidates must have a flair for detail. Our work is paramount for our tenants and landlords and it's important we get it right.
- Personable nature - People are at the core of our business, the right person for the job has bags of energy, positive and cares about people. We're looking for someone who can talk to anyone.
- Interest in technology - We're at the forefront of tech in our industry, which is changing fast and moving online - so applicants need to be passionate about emerging technologies.
- Positive Staff Engagement - We're searching for someone who can strike the right balance at work, we look for qualities such as enthusiasm, inspiration & confidence. These qualities are required when it comes to delegating tasks and motivating staff.
- Lives the brand - at Redbrick we're passionate about our brand - 'The Lettings Label'. We pride ourselves on a commitment to high standards, modern image and fresh approach.
- Solutions not problems - every day is different in this business, and throws up new challenges - so the perfect candidate finds positive ways to deal with them as they arise.
Redbrick Properties are based in the centre of Headingley, and provide services across the North of Leeds. With supermarkets, banks, hair salons and pretty much everything else on the doorstep - it's a great place to nip out for lunch.
Our dedication to the highest possible levels of service – to both our landlords and tenants – sets us apart from the competition. As a result, we're experiencing sustained growth and expansion. This vacancy represents an opportunity for the right candidate to jump on-board and grow with the company. To deliver our brand proposition – we reflect ‘The Lettings Label’ internally, understanding that the key to an excellent service is a best-in-class programme of staff mentoring, training and appraisal. Therefore, our staff training and development processes are of the highest priority to the business. We are keen to reward someone with commitment and drive.
What Next? That's simple - if you're interested in becoming our next Lettings Co-ordinator, simply email your CV to our Director Mark Phillipson with a couple of hundred words giving reasons why you think you could work successfully alongside our brand and ethos.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous letting experience but it's not essential, bottom line we are looking for someone with excellent organizational skills, driven and the ability to communicate in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
Deadline Monday 19th October 2015