We're fast approaching the busy student lettings season, with our prospective tenants gearing up for the 2019/2020 academic year. So we're on the lookout for temporary lettings negotiators to help us navigate through November, December and January.
We can be flexible around your timetable. The hourly pay is great and you'll also earn bonuses when you let a property.
It's a great way to top-up your loans on a short-term basis. If you know anyone who might be interested, please share this post.
What does the role involve?
- Handling enquiries efficiently - dealing with enquiries from prospective viewers, to make sure their needs are met quickly and viewings are booked accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Perfect viewings - ensuring our prospective tenants see the properties that fit their needs, and have everything they need to make a decision. So your own car is essential.
Who are we looking for?
- Personable nature - people are at the core of our business, the right person for the job has bags of energy, positive and cares about people. We're looking for someone who can talk to anyone and is not afraid to pick up the phone.
- Attention to detail - perhaps the most important factor in our search, prospective candidates must have a flair for the detail.
- Keen negotiator - much of our work consists of building a sustainable relationship between our tenants and landlords, so we're searching for someone who can strike the right balance and keep both sides happy.
Redbrick Properties are based in the centre of Headingley, and provide services across the North West of Leeds. With supermarkets, banks, hair salons and pretty much everything else on the doorstep - it's a great place to nip out for lunch.
That's simple - if you're interested in the role, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org